What’s it like to work out at Tiny Fitness?
Hear it straight from your Tiny Fitness family:
- Follow along with Brie as she blogs her fitness journey each week
- Check out our success stories and get ready to add yours to the list
What makes Tiny Fitness different?
There are many great fitness studios and trainers in Houston. Why should you consider Tiny Fitness? Well…
- WE GET RESULTS. Every single Tiny Fitness client (141 and counting, as of 3/6/17) has lost inches within their first three weeks of training, even when only training once a week.
- WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. Your training program is truly customized to your needs, interests, and fitness level, and we make progress one “tiny” change at a time.
- WE KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE. I’ve been there. I’ve personally maintained a loss of more than 70 pounds for years, and I know what each step of that journey is like.
About the Studio
Yes, that house is the studio! The entrance is on the side, since you’re a VIP.
Tiny Fitness is a cozy little fitness studio that is dedicated to helping you reach your big goals through as many tiny steps as it takes.
You won’t find a single treadmill, elliptical trainer, or weight machine in our studio. Our ultra-efficient workouts might surprise you, but so will your results!
I am a licensed Zumba instructor and an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (as well as a TRX Qualified Trainer and a BOSU Complete Workout Certified Trainer) who believes that fitness is the key to feeling great every day and living your best life now. My background includes dance, yoga, running, and many traditional methods of strength training (including TRX) and sport-specific conditioning.
I’m a Rice graduate, and I later studied at USC (in Los Angeles, not that other one). I had a 12-year career in business analysis while I kept fitness on the side, but I left the corporate world behind to help people solve more important problems. I would much rather help you increase the ROI on your life than on your next project.
My fave workout buddy:
But wait, there’s more!
A select few other Certified Personal Trainers, Licensed Zumba Instructors, and other fitness professionals are part of the Tiny Fitness team so that we can best support you on your fitness journey. They’re all 100% on board with our tiny changes philosophy and ready to help you reach your goals as quickly as possible.