Let’s make your life incredible.
As a licensed Zumba fitness instructor and an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, I’m here to help you live your best life today, one tiny change at a time.
Are you ready to…
- Lose inches and pounds quickly and safely?
- Fit into your favorite clothes?
- Finally enjoy healthy eating?
- Wake up feeling great every day?
- Let your true self shine?
Set up your free, zero-strings consultation this week! Just email me and let me know when you’d like to take the first step toward your best life.
Personal Training is…
one-on-one health and fitness coaching to help you achieve your desired results on your schedule. Training includes:
- a free initial consultation
- regular fitness assessments to keep track of your results
- custom workouts and nutrition help just for you
Not sure if you want to work with a personal trainer? Take this quick quiz to help decide!
Want to train with me but you don’t live in Houston? Online personal training is available!
I want even more details.
What to expect:
- Workouts, fitness and nutrition advice, and motivation just for you, from an experienced and dedicated fitness professional.
- 50-75 minute training sessions at least once a week designed to boost your cardiovascular fitness, strength, agility, power, and flexibility…while helping you shed a few unwanted things along the way, of course.
- Fun and effective workouts that include elements of pilates, yoga, weight training, HIIT (high intensity interval training), TRX suspension training, sports drills, and whatever else it takes to help you reach your goals.
Who: Read more about Elizabeth and Tiny Fitness
Where: at the Tiny Fitness studio
When: on your schedule! Early, late, or sometime in-between.
Why: Because you deserve to look and feel your best.
How (much): Train once a week (4x) a month for $220, or twice a week (8x) a month for $425. Drop-in rates and student discounts are available. Personal training clients also receive deep discounts on group fitness classes. No contracts, ever.
Tiny Fitness offers strength training and conditioning programs designed with dancers in mind. Strengthen and tighten your core to improve your posture and turns, add power to your legs without adding bulk, and sculpt your physique to prep for those fabulous costumes.
Prevent injury and improve your times with cross-training and conditioning programs designed to stabilize your gait, strengthen your core, and balance your body so it can perform at its best. You might even find a new muscle or two in that often-neglected upper body!
Other terms and restrictions may apply to package pricing. Prices and promotions are subject to change. Please contact Tiny Fitness for more information.