TINY TUESDAY – One tiny change to help support all of your goals!
This week’s tiny change: commit to doing one healthy thing every day from now on! Stretching, healthy meals, working out…every tiny bit counts.
FROM NOW ON.
Not just for the next 24 or so days, ok?
I’m pretty sure you can do at least one thing every day that will support your health and fitness goals – and I bet you already do! Here’s just a starter list of tiny changes that you might want to try….
Tiny Steps Toward Your Fitness Goals
- Stretch (even just 2-3 minutes)
- Take a walk
- Drink water
- Drink green tea
- Prepare your lunch (or another meal) for tomorow
- Do 10 push-ups (wall push-ups count!)
- Do 10 squats
- Schedule your next fitness class or training session
- Set a reachable fitness goal for this week
- Do 10 bicycle crunches
- Pre-cut some veggies to use as snacks or in upcoming meals
- Plan your meals for tomorrow (or the week!)
- Make some chia pudding
- Cook a whole food alternative to your favorite packaged treat
- Take 10 deep breaths
- Leave yourself a motivational note – even if it’s on your phone background
- Make a killer playlist for your next workout
- List your fitness victories to-date for 2016
- Clean out your fitness gear stash and get rid of things that are too old or don’t fit right
- Go buy that pull-up bar (or your equivalent) that you keep thinking of buying
- Do one minute of lunge pulses on each leg
- Play a workout game, with or without small people
- Try a random workout off YouTube – let me know how it goes!
- Take a progress photo, no matter where you are in your fitness journey
What tiny step are you going to take today? (It doesn’t have to be something brand new to you!) Share it with me! Inspire me!